Storage and Handling of Sugared Flowers
Crystallised Flowers are easy to store and are non-perishable for up to six months when stored properly.
- Keep flowers in postage boxes or air-tight containers, free of moisture, at room temperature & out of direct sunlight.
- Crystallised Flowers may be placed on pastry and food surfaces 24-48 hours prior to consumption (this includes refrigeration and freezing). If your pastry creation requires refrigeration prior to the event, store pastries uncovered. Icing such as butter cream/royal can be decorated in advance, wet icing such as fresh cream/mascarpone should be done near to serving
- Do not seal in containers or cover with plastic wrap.
- Storing them in closed containers will cause the flowers to absorb moisture from the pastries.
- A small drop of icing can be used to attach flowers to pastry surfaces.
Crystallised Flowers: Edible Flower, Pasturised Egg White, Sugar
Edible Flower Lollipop: Edible Flower, Sugar, Glucose, Natural Flavour, Natural Colour
Our Edible Flower Lollipops have no allergens are in the list of ingredients
Our Crystallised Edible Flowers contain: Egg white
We cannot guarantee that any of our products have been produced in an Allergen free environment.